Tuesday 6 August 2013

#BBATHECHASE: Read Oneal's post eviction interview.



You and Feza have been under scrutiny since your relationship started, why do you think you’ve been the most talked about couple in this season?

I think it’s because of my strong personality, our union made it very easy for her to conform to who I am. In a sense she was sort of swallowed up by my personality which I stand by all the time, I’ll admit I’m a bit of a tough person to deal with so at the end of the day viewers saw a relationship that consisted of two submissive and controlling individuals and I guess that made for good television which ultimately made our relationship the most talked about in comparison to the others. I came across as someone who has control issues and I will not necessarily disagree with the public, I’m a person who controls their space and Feza came into my space and when you are in my space chances are - I will control you

It’s interesting that you speak about control, because a couple of weeks ago we asked Bassey to predict the next evictees. He actually said that you and Feza were next. He claims you were not only conspirers but that your relationship was an absolute pretense and that you were very much controlling of everyone, what’s your comment on that?

First of all Bassey is 22 years old, so it’s very difficult for me to draw anything out of any statements he makes and no disrespect to him and his country. but I think he’s too immature to analyze or rationalize any situation that involves me. I’m a very complex person that deserves a lot more than a measly comment from Bassey.

What was your best tactic for surviving the Big Brother House?

I’ll revert back to my strong personality comment because when we first entered the house I was very reserved, I analyzed people and the strategic ways they played the game, so that really worked for me because people couldn’t figure me out. However, I will admit that my strategy worked up until I met Feza where a lot of dynamics started to change, I put my guard down and had to accommodate somebody else. Within that process I started opening up to not only her but to other people in the house too and in terms of errors in my strategy. That’s where things began to fall apart for me as a player in the game but at the same time I don’t want this to be misconstrued as me saying that I regret getting into a relationship with Feza. If anything, I sacrificed and I was willing to sacrifice my strategy because I had met someone special and in a way I let go of my controlling characteristics and submitted to my feelings.

Speaking about opening up, and just letting you guard down. Whilst on the show we saw you have very deep & meaningful conversations with Bimp who was also Bassey’s least favorite housemate, would you say that you’ve gained yet another brother in Bimp?

Too a large extent and that’s thanks to Feza, because at first I didn’t know Bimp that well but Feza insisted that I actually meet up with him because she believed that Bimp is so much like me mature wise especially. So I agreed to meet up with Bimp and when we met I felt a very intriguing depth about him and from there on I found it very easy to relate and talk to him on an intellectual level. I found that he is a very mature person although I saw a bit of weakness in him when it came to how he played the game. I will go back to the age comment because despite how wise he is at the end of the day he is still a 23 year old who is likely to make mistakes and yes I have gained a brother in him.

You’re also a radio personality back home and considering that you have a following that likes and dislikes you, are you a bit weary of how your followers back home will react to you when going back on air?

Not necessarily, the one thing I know about my country is that it doesn’t matter where I am in the world, I always know that I’m their son, their child and that’s how they’ll always treat you. You go out there in the world and make mistakes, and they see those mistakes but they’re very forgiving because it’s just something that’s within us as people from Botswana. I know that many will crucify me for the things I’ve done and said in the house but I know my country, only a very few will hold onto the mistakes I’ve done. The rest will appreciate my work on Big Brother, Botswana has my back all the way.

You once mentioned that the reason you entered Big Brother was because you believed the house lacked you, seeing that you’ve gained this experience would you audition for the competition again?

Quite frankly I wouldn’t audition for the competition again and with me mentioning that Big Brother needed an O’Neal I meant that, I say this without even flinching, Big Brother needed O’Neal so bad and I’m just glad I put it the way it is, because I left my mark and I know I have changed as an individual because of the game. The fact is I’ve created dialogue, and the dialogue I’ve created across Africa isn’t necessarily a soppy one where people pretend to love each other. I opened up a platform for people to really say what they feel about other countries, and how one could express themselves about the overbearing nature of some West Africans. I feel that we dance around certain regions of Africa simply because they are more popular than others and I felt that it just makes us inferior. Somebody had to just stand up against that and I was that person.

Culled from BBAForum.

38 comments:

  1. Egocentric prick. I pity Feza. Her career is over,when it has not even started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mumu boy!no one cares

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oneal you are a flagrant idiot and a chief he-goat. Good things will always be far from you if you continue with this stupid behaviour. I never knew i had it in me to hate someone this much before i became unfortunate to have this foolish oniranu pollute my tv screen.And to think that i have never even met him. This bitterness and ice in his soul shall make him freeze to death. He deserves all the bad things that come to him in this life. I dont even know why i read this interview sef. Just ruined my day sha. Asinwin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lord, i'm laughing so hard tears be rolling down my cheeks, what! Asinwin takes the cake.

      breathe, just breathe

      Delete
    2. LMAO...Good God Dammit!!!!!!!...i cannot stop laughing. This is the BEST COMMENT i have ever had the opportunity to read on any blog site...this is SUPERB and TRUE...I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. My head is reeling. Chai. And i only read about six lines. Oneal may you die a slow and painful death. That's all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me and you both, i live for the comments.

      Delete
  5. Oneal claimed to be intelligent and he also said dat he hate pple imposing their idea on others, to me dats exactly wat u have been doing. You Feza succumb to ur anti social way of life. Aside from dat, all throughout ur stay in d house u always want to impose ur idea on other hm during bba task, yet u claimed dat its west africans dat does this. You also claimed dat you don't danced to anybody's tune, but u did exactly dat by romancing Angelo all because of ur plan to relocate to SA. Everything dat u accused others of doing are exactly wat u do. And a word of advise to u, age has got nothing to do with wisdom, just because u are 34 and Bimp and Bassey is 23 and 22 respectively, does not necessarily mean dat u are wiser than dem. If u are as intelligent as u claimed, u shld know all dis. SA is a country of diverse race and I don't think they will appreciate having a racial fool like u among dem. It looks like u will forever be stuck in ur country of 2.7m people forever. If u are dat good, u wouldn't be a club DJ for 10yrs. B4 I forget, on ur twiter TL, u said pple with strange names are insulting u, but I want to tell u dat d only name dat is strange is urs (Oneal) because it was borrowed from white pple. Somebody like u will never see anything wrong with america being d super power of d world, but will find it offensive when a particular country is africa is claiming to be superior to ur country. #fool@34isa foolforever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I support your opinion. His views are distorted and I think he is troubled. Africa is one and should not be torn into shreds

      Delete
  6. You are the one that feels inferior to west Africans so dn't paint it like it has to do with a regionalisation issue, yes Bassey is 22 but he is mature in more ways than you, U are just an egocentric chauvinist who thinks too much of himself, stupid miserable old fool.U just love d sound of ur voice and ve issues with people U can't control.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never had d cause to insult an ex-housemate, but dis #bitchnigger right here will hear it from me today call it cyber-bullying or whatever. He is so conceited and I swear I have NEVER met anyone as arrogant as he is. He killed Feza's game completly (to think I was rooting for her during the first couple of weeks). Vengeful couple, I pity their offsprings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please while we are on this matter i beg you in the name of God let us not pity Feza. She does not deserve anyone better than oneal. You are only as good as the person you date. She's just as hateful and amazingly stupid as her bastard man. Lets not forget that she tripped for all the guys in the house before she eventually settled for the idiot who completes her. Match made in the deepest pits of hell. Its women like her that make it seem like women are weak and will take rubbish from any man. She already said it herself that her friends back home scold her for being too submissive so i'm not kuku surprised. She's the kind of person that a man will beat up and will be making excuses for him. Tufia. They both deserve each other biko. I pray she never develops enough sense to leave him. I don't wish a woman like Feza on any other man in this entire world. Bad people deserve bad people. Shikenan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No pity for the witch!!!she shld go and meet him at babilon.Werey omo

      Delete
  9. He that thinks he's wiser or smarter than everybody is the CHIEF MUMU. Guess u know d meaning! If u don't, it means a stupid, moron, useless, imbecile, nonentity, foolish, and a nincompoop! U claimed dat WA is superior to oda countries and as such, makes u inferior! What an hopeless statement. And u claimed to be knowledgeable? U av lost a golden opportunity or platform to launch urself into stardom. Lest I forget, u r still single. No wonder ur ex ran away from u. Who will cope with an arrogant fool like u? Be rest assured, Feza is dumping u as well. Mark my word! I guess u r raised with hostility. Thank God u didn't take part in d 50 golden yrs celebration of African UNITY. Oodee! Idiot!! At 34, still behaving like a street guy of 20. Shihoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope someone has sent this link to Owl'neal o...Its a must read and yes,i meant the COMMENTS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sincerely hope at least one person in O'neal's social circle back home will be able to pump some sense and straight talk into his head, and help him to understand the negativity that exists in his mind that he constantly claims to live in...cos clearly this guy cant see past his huge ego!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bassey was is immature but was spot on about you. Mumu of life. Control freak.

    ReplyDelete
  13. People aren't really giving proper reasons to hate on o'neal.. Or feza.. Infact it just shows uhm jealousy.. Let him be, if he wants to be arrogant or whatever that his choice, feza and oneal is happy together let them be that is there life.. And just to add oneal nor feza cares what any of u have to say so u not really benefiting from talking smack.. Lol wasting time or airtime or whatever maybe, but hey u making oneal and feza more famous by talking about them and commenting.. So I liiike it and its niCcce! Love u oneal mwah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shut the fuck up!Goat! I pray O'neal dies with you. Nonsense nd ingredient

      Delete
    2. Lol seriously? U actually funny.. Getting all worked up over someone that doesn't care or know u.. Infact someone that doesn't want to know u..buti "in sulu's voice" u carry on caring about someone's life lol that u not in or known.. A heads up he is well known and ur comments lift him higher it doesn't bring him down.. So thanx for the "goat and dying and what not" lol.. Oh and don't use the lords name in vein that's not cool if u wanna talk shit use ur own name lol... Anywoo.. See ya I will leave u to it :)

      Delete
    3. Mr/miss/mrs 09:07pm kindly join your fellow animal mr/miss/mrs 08:24pm on your way back to the zoo. Thanks.

      Delete
    4. I'm quite sure u live in a zoo since u talk about it and animals all the time? #bbmthinkingface.. Lol these are not things I'm used to excuse me.. I live in a house

      Delete
    5. Hoeneal is a loser! Hhahhha,thnk Jah I aint gonna see his ugly monster face on my tv screen ever again.I hope he dies when he steps his ugly foot in any west African country. Oloshi!

      Delete
    6. Okay.. Lol like that info is gna do anything for me??

      Delete
  14. Please mr/miss/mrs 08:24pm go back to the cave or zoo u crawled out of cos only an animal can spew this rubbish you have just come here to say. Just as we are not benefiting from talking smack so are we not also benefiting from this your legendary senselessness. Please try to develop sense ehn. Thank u.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do actually have sense, something u don't.. And I don't think u realise cos u talking about someone that doesn't care what u saying.. Not that I'm saying that u need to care what I'm saying.. And if u trying to be rude or make me feel like uhm..I don't even know lol.. Please find other words cos "animal and zoo" lol and whatever else is quite funny.. And makes me look at u like "stupid and immature" rather :)

      Delete
  15. Lol, the way I'm getting people worked up.. U people need to get a life actually.. Nobody needs ur stupid comments if u don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.. Its not needed.. And honestly all the replies I'm getting about all the kinda animals lol.. It doesn't bother me cos I'm not trying to put my nose or mouth into someone elses business.. I have a life.. Which I'm gna go back to and leave u guys to it.. Enjoy talking about someone that doesn't even see what u saying lol.. Night guys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Owlneal,you are worried! Stop commenting on this post. Go back to irrelevancyyyyyy,you hateful cunt

      Delete
    2. O'neal is not commenting, I don't even think he would take time out to even view this page.. Cos its a stupid page filled with people that hate and don't even have reason to hate..what I am saying is even if he was wrong or right in what he did in the house that is HIS BUSINESS.. I'm a girl btw and don't really care what page this is WA, EA, SA.. U guys just always look for fights..and ways to say stupid things that u are now.. But this is the last message ill send cos its pointless bringing myself down to ur level.. Where all u guys talk about is "animals, zoo's, dying, bastards" :| becareful what u wish upon others ..it might just come around 10 times worse to u.. Oh and I'm from south africa.. I'm not o'neal I don't even know him.. With that said.. I am out.. Peace

      Delete
  16. Youre a very big fool,oniranu oshi.Low life bastard,i'm sure ure like d dead goat Oneal.Biggest fool!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Comment was for dat oneals voltron.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oneal i see you are still stupid. Three days outside the house hasnt given u brain. Issokay.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ladies and gents, Oneal is commenting on this post oooooooooooooo! Tueh! Dirty goat. Shame no catch you. Your hate for West Africa go kill you

    ReplyDelete
  20. The bastard forgot he was commenting on a WA blog...nigga shld take poison and die abeg.Bastard

    ReplyDelete
  21. But oneal you are just too stupid. Why come here to comment ehn? No parties to go dj for???? Foolish old man.

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's unfortunate that we can't tell ourselves the youth. o'neal must really feel he's something.I'm just glad he's out of the game.If he had any sense,he'll ask himself why he got only 2 country votes.he'll fall soon if he goes on like this. We will be here to see how far he goes.As for Feza,I've got absolutely no pity for her.She and Oneal deserve each other.His diary sessions were always so annoying.How do you keep deceiving yourself that you are better off than everyone else?How do you go out hating on people?How does he feel to leave before Elikem?The idiot would speak evil about the west africans and not nominate them.He and Feza are to blame for Nando's exit.he needs to sit and re-evaluate his life.He who has ears,let him hear.If loads of people say something about you,it's foolishness to ignore and not learn from it. At this particular juncture,I rest my case.

    ReplyDelete
  23. For the voltron who said Oneal isn't posting on this blog, did u watch BBA via FB or twitter? Cos those comments are so him, his manner of speaking, no need to try and be anonymous now. SMH. Go back to your life Oneal, aint nothing anybody out here, especially on this West coast, can say to penetrate you.
    My prayer is for those who opt to join themselves to this life of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing how oneza haters have gone quiet. i guess u are still realing from how much ppl actually loved them.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis