Sunday 25 August 2013

#BBATHECHASE: The Grand Finale.

The season 8 of Big Brother Africa tagged The Chase comes to an end this night. The Grand Finale which kicks off 6pm Nigerian time(7pm CAT) will be a two hour show that will include performances from Uganda's Keko, South Africa's DJ Ganayani, Nigeria's Ice Prince and Ghana's R2Bees. DJ Xclusive from Nigeria will be behind the wheels and steels while the charismatic IK will be hosting the show.

The show which kicked off with 28 housemates now has just 5 housemates vying for the grand prize of $300,000. It has been an interesting, entertaining, psychological and mentally draining journey for the housemates. It is said that being in the Big Brother house is not an easy task and the housemates have times without number confirmed that.



Some of the highlights of this season includesThe Natasha show, Hakeem and Cleo's rendezvous sessions, LK4's love triangle confusion, Bolt and Betty sexcapades, Sulu and Selly romance/controversy, Selly pouring alcohol on Pokello during a party and the resulting controversies, Nando and Selly's union and the alleged STD drama, The Michael Bonny Bassey Show, Oneal and Feza's relationship, Angelo's pursuit of four women(Huddah, Angelo, Maria, Beverly), Angelo and Beverly's relationship, Angelo and Beverly's fingergate, Elikem and Feza initial bonding, Fatima and Elikem's 'bro-code', Elikem's pursuit of Pokello, Elikem and Pokello's relationship, Maria and Melvin, Melvin and Dillish's friendship, Pokello and Feza's feud, Elikem and Nando's fight resulting in Nando's disqualification, Bolt, Elikem and Fatima plotting to mess Pokello up. The division of the house into Majority and Minority group, Dillish and Cleo's drunken antics, Sulu's trademark dance, Sulu's Ruby song, Maria and Beverly rocking the parties, The Saturday night parties, The extra housemates we never met, eg, Charity ( Beverly's friend), Steven ( Dillish's boyfriend), etc. The Emerald housemates, The Crush Wall, The Rendezvous Sessions, The Arena Showdowns, The Nominations, The Diary sessions, The Evictions.

It has been an entertaining ride and tonight everything comes to an end. One of Nigeria's duo Melvin and Beverly, Ghana's, Elikem, Zambia's .Cleo and Namibia's. Dillish will be $300,000 richer in a few hours time. Good luck to them.

Lets know your favourite highlight of the game, Who do you think will win the money in few hours?

6 comments:

  1. Chai Laura you took me down memory lane o.I'm going to miss this show sha. This is one of the best seasons so far in my opinion. There were a lot of good, interesting and controversial moments in this year's show. But for me i like when the MDEC crew was formed. It just gave me so much joy watching those four. First time in the history of BBA where the last 2 weeks were fun. I love each one of the top five.Best top five the show has ever had. I hope Melvin wins. I voted like mad this week but i started to doubt he will win towards the end of this week so i prayed and fasted for him today. I really do hope he wins. This should have been the year where there will be 2 winners so any other member of the MDEC crew would have won too. But i wish them all the best that life has to offer and i hope all their dreams come true even beyond their wildest imagination. May this be a stepping stone to greatness for them. May Dillish get her dream house and progress in her career and may her business prosper. May Elikem find massive doors open for him in his tailoring business and may everything he lays his hands on turn to gold. May cleo's music be known globally and may she reach heights that she never even knew existed. May Bev do well in her academics and move on to greater and greater things and may she may the good lord enable her to be able to draw from her past experiences to grow into a great woman and a mother of nations. Finally i wish Melvin the best all the years of his life. May his good character and admirable personality bring him joy and fulfillment all the days of his life and may God give him the wisdom to spend his winnings wisely to generate wealth beyond his imagination. I wish them all the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. My love for this blog just increased. Taking us down memory lane making everything so fresh as though it happened just yesterday. My favourite moments were, the natasha show which helped keep us in the knowing, Elikem chasing Pokello. Hehehe Pokello was my initial winner for the chase sha. Hacleo was also a high point and most importantly MDEC. Those guys kept me awake. Their bond was so sweet. I was all smiles watching them. Infact watching them made me so happy. And I will most definately miss them a great deal. :). I really hope Melvin wins the chase because he is nice and has been consistent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol at extra housemates.charity and stephen.you are really good at recapping.wish u had more people view ur write ups.pls shine ur eye well well at dis night finale and give us d best recap ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hayyyyyyyyy Jesus. I'm so scared for tonight. Something keeps telling me Melvin will not win. I'm really really scared. Dear Lord please let him win. I promise to drop all my habits and go to church more often. I'll be nicer to people dear Lord i promise. Please just let him win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been a good run for the housemates & it was quite entertaining this year with lessons learned. I enjoyed the Natasha show, Sulu's trademark dance,(which my siblings & I,sometimes mimick while we are having a good time). Sulu's Ruby song, Maria and Beverly rocking the parties, The Saturday night parties with my Selly baby rocking the floor (she is my own Azonto princess, Lol). The bonding of MDEC crew and The Arena showdown. A big AMEN to the prayers said by the 1st person (Anon-02:03:00 pm), the prayer points brought tears to my eyes and God bless you too in return....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww....God bless the person that dropped the 1st comment here & I say AMEN to your prayers.
    For me, I loved Angelo & Beverly's hook up (it doesn't matter that he chased 4 women). I have a strong feeling that relationship will work & I pray it does 'cause Bev needs a man a mature as Angelo.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis