Wednesday 22 May 2013

Welcome to Laurasboxx.

Welcome to Laurasboxx blog, your one stop entertainment spot, breaking into the world of Big Brother Africa and general entertainment to make a difference.

Laurasboxx is a platform that captures all the happenings in BBA,Nollywood,Our Local TV Shows,etc...

I will be bringing you highlights,reviews,gist,gossip about Big Brother Africa season 8 titled "The Chase" daily for the next 3 months which will be featuring 28 housemates from 14 countries, who will be competing for the grand prize of 300 000 USD. BBA8 is scheduled to begin on Sunday,26th of May.
 

13 comments:

  1. Finally!! Nice one b.... Between won't u tell us time d bba is starting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipeeeeeeee!!!!!! Cnt wait for BBA to start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay... Way to go girl. Can't wait to read ur content as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More Grace and power to your brain and fingers *adds blog to bookmarks*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done my dear. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Refreshing...Looking forward to this, Ohio

    ... good command of the Language, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please make sure your BBA gossip is as sleazy as possible. I'm not a devoted watcher of the show but I like to hear/read people go on about it. It's a vigorous few months per year where an entire generation (or more) indulges in undiluted voyeurism. Very salacious and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm also not a fan of celebs on BBA abeg but if that's the deal,then u can be rest assured that if Tonto dike plays her real self...We are in for some mad fun and entertainment...Nice blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Weldone Laura....my new addiction.Lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this laura.even I miss bba,I can still get correct gist.Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep it juicy nno Nne, I shall be coming here for my BBA Vitamin G...

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis