Monday 29 July 2013

#BBATHECHASE: Full nomination list and housemates up for eviction.

Nominations: And the plot thickens…              


RUBY
ANGELO- Elikem and Feza.
ONEAL- Cleo and Dillish.
BEVERLY- Oneal and Feza.
ELIKEM- Oneal and Feza.
CLEO- Feza and Elikem.
MELVIN- Elikem and Oneal.
FEZA- Cleo and Dillish.
DILLISH- Oneal and Feza.
BIMP- Melvin and Elikem.
 The housemates who got most nominations are Elikem, Feza and Oneal. Elikem the HOH saved himself and put up Bimp. So  Bimp, Feza and Oneal are up for eviction.

6 comments:

  1. Africa should save Bimp for this week so Feza and Oneal can go..they are soo annoying...Elikem did the right thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best nomination since forever,For once beverly voted wit her head. Nigerians will rest from voting this week I guess

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I always fear for Beverly since she has never been up before..as for Melvin, I believe in him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best eviction list ever. I can't really say I like any Of the norminated housemates, but my preference of the three is Bimp. I am really tired of Oneza: I hope they leave on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oneza Oneza, finally on the chopping block, am sure Oneal wil not go cos SA, Angola, Bots, Namibia and Zambia wil vote for him, I wish he was up with Angelo then we wil see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. guys pls vote for Bimb hes so cute and hes a darling

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis